Phuket Cooking Class a la Carte – Easy Day Phuket offers a Private Thai Cooking Class at a local house, so you will have a touch of home stay in Phuket. Sign Up now for your Private Cooking Class!
- Shopping at Local Fresh Market
- Home-Stay Style Class
- You Prepare
- You Do the Cooking
- Eat … and enjoy your food
- Transfers from/to your Hotel in Phuket
- Every Day Morning & Afternoon Classes
Note: Max. 4 Person
Your Private Cooking Class includes :
- Inclusive of transfers from any Phuket hotel
- All ingredients for up to four dishes
- Seasonal fruits
- Soft Drinks, Drinking water
- Local beers
- Tax and insurance
Phuket Cooking Class Gallery
Sample Morning Cooking Class Itinerary
- 10.00 – Pick up from your hotel in Phuket and transfer to Kathu in air conditioned mini bus.
- 10.30 – Meet your Cooking Teacher at the Local Thai market for shopping
- 11.15 – Arrive at your Home-Stay Kitchen and time for preparing & cooking.
- 12.30 – Time to enjoy your freshly Cooked Thai Dishes
- 13.30 – Transfer back to your hotel
* Above timing is subject to your hotel location and time of the day.
I hope you are well..!
We are unfortunately back in England… After an amazing time in Thailand.!
I will at some point get around to putting great feedback on the Easyday website and Tripadvisor – for the cooking course and boat trip, and easyday in general.
We loved the cooking course.! A lot of fun, thank you. Oh I have noticed that page 1 if the Satay skewers recipe is missing, phrase could you email it along with the Papaya Salad one.? Could I also be cheeky and request the pad Thai one.? We enjoyed the good so much so would like their recipe for this too. Thank you.!
The afternoon with Bee was great. She took us to a kitchen shop where restaurants buy their equipment do we were able to stock up on done great kit..! She then took us to the old town and let us wander around and chill at a cafe. I think she thought us slightly unusual tourists…but please thank her for giving us the afternoon we wanted..! :-).
The boat trip to Phi Phi was perfect..! The early bird tour was definitely worth it. The weather was great and we arrived at places before the crowds..! Perfect. Great food and lots of cold drinks on offer.
Thanks again for all your help.
We want to return already..!
Sam and Crystal
Contact Us Now for your Phuket Cooking Class
More about our Cooking Classes here: