James Bond Island Tour by Speedboat – Explore the Beauty of Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island via fast & comfortable Speedboat.
- Fast comfortable Speed Boat
- Limited number of guests
- Visit James Bond Island
- Koh Panyee Village
- Sea Canoe
- Swimming & Sightseeing
- Multilingual Tour Guides – English, German, French, Italian & Spanish
Phuket Tours Include:
- 2 way transfer by A/C mini bus from all Phuket hotels.
- Speed boat trip.Life jacket
- Soft drinks, drinking water, seasonal fruits & biscuits.
- Thai Lunch at Koh Yao Yai.
- Experienced English, German & Italian speaking Tour & snorkel Guide.
Plus French (Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday) & Spanish (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday).
- Tour Accident Insurance.
Image Gallery James Bond Island Tour
Sample Tour Itinerary – James Bond Island Tour
- 06:00 – Pick up from your Hotel in Phuket and transfer in A/C mini van to the pier at Royal Phuket Marina. (Exact pick up time See here…).
- 07.30 – Boat departure from Royal Phuket Marina for Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island.
- Arrive at Phang Nga Bay National Park and start of James Bond Island Tour activities:
- The Naka Cave.
- Visit at James Bond Island
- Mangrove Cave
- Sea Canoeing though the mystique mangrove swamp at Lod Nai Cave
- Explore Koh Panyee Fishing Village.
- Visit at Koh Yai Yai for a delicious lunch.
- Swimming & Relaxing at a hidden beach away from the crowds.
- 16:00 – Speedboat departs for Phuket Island.
- 17:00 – Arrival at Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
- 18:30 – Arrival back at your Phuket Hotel.
Contact Us Now – Phuket Tours to James Bond Island
Interesting Links about Phang Nga Bay:
Pick Up Times:
- Patong Beach – 06:00 – 06:30
- Karon Beach – 06:10 – 06:20
- Kata Beach – 06:00 – 06:10
- Rawai Beach – 06:10 – 06:20
- Nai Harn Beach – 06:00 – 06:10
- Panwa Beach – 06:20 – 06:30
- Sirey Beach – 06:20 – 06:30
- AO Por – 06:20 – 06:30
- Kamala Beach – 06:00 – 06:10
- Surin Beach – 06:20 – 06:30
- Bang Tao Beach – 06:20 – 06:30
- Layan Beach – 06:20 – 06:30
- Naithon Beach – 06:10 – 06:20
- Maikhao Beach – 06:10 – 06:20