Diving Raya Island every Tuesday & Saturday on board Phukets best scuba diving boat. Some good reasons to dive with us:
- FREE Nitrox for all certified Nitrox-Divers
- 20 Scuba Divers Only on board our diving day trip boat
- Plenty of Space & Comfort – AC Salon, huge shaded upper deck and a sun deck.
- Great Person Service
- Experienced dive guides & boat crew
Tour Includes :
- Return transfers from all Phuket hotels (If staying in north or east coast Phuket hotels a surcharge may apply if less than 3 persons)
- Food & beverages during your scuba diving day trip
- Scuba tanks, weight belt and weights
- Experienced guide (PADI Instructor) – ratio 4:1
- FREE 32% NITROX for certified Nitrox divers. Not certified? Sign up Now for your Nitrox course
- All taxes & service fees
Not included is rental scuba diving equipment which is available at Thai Baht 900 / day and set.
Diving Raya Island sample itinerary:
- 07.30 – Pick up at your hotel in Phuket & transfer in air-con mini bus to Chalong Bay
- 08.15 – Leaving Chalong harbour and time for briefing. Set up your scuba diving equipment, than enjoy a light breakfast, tea & coffee
- 09.30 – Time to get ready for Diving Raya Island.
- 09.45 – Dive No. 1 at Racha Yai
- 11.00 – Back on board a Thai Buffet lunch will be served.
- 12.15 – After an hour surface interval, time to get ready for your 2nd dive.
- 15.30 – Back at Chalong Bay. Mini bus is already waiting for you to bring you back to your hotel.
Contact Us Now for your Raya Island Diving Tour
Diving at Koh Racha Yai
Racha Yai Island is a popular diving site for scuba day trips from Phuket. Diving is good all year round. In the high season (November – April) the Island boasts excellent conditions for beginners. Popular dive sites are Bungalow Bay and Siam Reef, which are edged with pristine powder soft sand and tropical reefs. From May to October also the east side dive sites are visited due to the South west monsoon. All east side sites are suitable for beginners and pros. Sign up now!