A visit at the Weekend market Phuket near Naka Temple is a must when you like shopping. Every Saturday and Sunday from 17:00 – 23:00 you find all kind of second hand stuff, cloth and everything else you can imagine plus the all kind of local street food.
- Naka Weekend Market
- Enjoy Sunset at Kata View Point & Cape Phromthep
- Dinner “Local Phuket Style” at Naka Night market!
- It’s Your Tour! So you can spend all the time you need.
Price in Thai Baht: 1-2 adults 4,900 | Extra Person 1,000
Kids under 5 go free. Children 5- 11 years Thai Baht 600 per child.
Phuket Sightseeing Tours include:
- Private transportation in licensed a/c minivan for 6 hours.
- Licensed English speaking Phuket Tour Guide.
- Water & soft drinks on board our mini van.
- Thai Local market food.
- Tax & Tour Accident insurance.
Price in Thai Baht: 1-2 person 3,200 | Extra Person 400
Kids under 5 go free. Children 5- 11 years Thai Baht 150 per child.
- Private a/c mini van with driver for 6 hours!
- Water & soft drinks on board our mini bus as long as the stock lasts!
- Tax & insurance!
Sample Itinerary – Weekend Market Phuket
- 16.30 – Your driver with private a/c minivan will pick up at your Phuket hotel.
- 17.00 -Visit Kata View Point, then move on to Promthep Cape, the extreme southern tip of Phuket Island or Big Buddha. View points with breathtaking sunsets.
- 18.30 – Arrive at Naka Night market and time to explore the local food stands to organize a local Phuket weekend market meal.
- 19.30 – Time to explore the famous Naka Market (Weekend Night Market) in Phuket Town. Explore all the interesting things from second hand ware, to brand new cloth, local thai wear, plus plenty of local street food.
- 22:00-22:30 – You will be back at your Phuket hotel.
NOTE – This tour is available only on Saturday and Sunday as the Naka Market (Night market) only operates on weekends.
Combine your Weekend market Phuket tour with any of our private Easy Day tours & Phuket Sightseeing Tours.