Phuket Old Town Tour will introduce you to areas of Phuket that you would never once thought existed. Phuket old town is rich in tradition and has so much history to go alongside its wonderful character. There are temples, Chinese shrines, local markets and lots of small, bars, cafes and shops hiding up and down narrow back streets.
- Great day out for the Family
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Air Con Mini Bus
- Fine architecture
Kids under 5 go free. Children 5- 11 years Thai Baht 400 per child.>> Book / Contact Us
Phuket Sightseeing Tours Include:
- Phuket Hotel Pick up.
- Guided Sightseeing in Phuket Old Town.
- Amazing views of the Old Town of Phuket.
- Soft Drinks & Drinking Water.
- Taxes & Tour Accident Insurance.
Phuket Old Town Gallery
Phuket Old Town sample itinerary
- Pick up at your Phuket hotel.
- Tour around Phuket Town with our licensed Phuket Tour guide.
- Lunch at Local Phuket Restaurant (Optional).
- Shopping in Old Town where you find plenty of local shops.
- Transfer back to your Phuket Hotel.
Scheduled transfers are include and available from:
- Pick up times from Times may vary
Contact Us Now for Phuket Old Town
Items You Will Need to Bring:
- Sun Cream.
- Money for Shopping.
Depending on your pace you may have some extra time to visit some more place in the area, or if you are hungry we move for lunch at local restaurant (Tunk Ka Cafe) on the top of Rang Hill with great view above Phuket Town. Often here we can also meet wild monkeys playing on the trees nearby.
After lunch we go to the Old Phuket Town to enjoy the heritage and the particular Sino-Portuguese architecture, and also the several attractive old Chinese shops. Probably you have some more time to enjoy some other other interesting spots nearby at your leisure.
Phuket Old Town is not on too many peoples itinerary you will be very pleased it is on ours such a wonderful old Ton steep in history, from old Chinese Building with Portuguese influences are to be found in many streets. You will see what it was like in the old Tin Mining days, when Phuket was a Asian market leader.