Good reasons why you should book your Phi Phi Island Scuba Diving Tour with Easy Day Phuket Tours.
- FREE Nitrox for certified Nitrox-Divers
- 20 Divers Only on board Phuket Islands premier diving day trip boat
- Plenty of Space & Comfort – AC Salon, shaded upper deck, sun deck
- Great Person Service
- Experienced dive guides & boat crew
Phuket Tours include:
Not included is rental scuba diving equipment which is available at Thai Baht 900 / day and set.
Sample Scuba Itinerary:
- 07.30 – Pick up at your Phuket hotel & transfer in air-con mini bus
- 08.15 – Leaving harbour and time for briefing. Set up equipment, than a light breakfast, tea & coffee
- 10.45 – Time to get ready for your first dive. Back on board a Thai Buffet lunch will be served.
- 13.15 – After an hour surface interval, time to get ready for your 2nd dive.
- 17.30 – Back at the pier in Chalong Bay, where the mini bus is already waiting for you to bring you back to your hotel.
Contact Us Now for your Phi Phi Scuba Diving Tour
Phi Phi Island Scuba Diving sites
Koh Bida Nok
Bida Nok is an excellent and popular Phi Phi Island scuba diving site located south of Phi Phi Ley. Bida Nok is the outer Island of Koh Bida Nai and Koh Bida Nok. At the east sideyou will find a steep reef of large boulders covered with plenty colourful soft corals. At the north eastern side of the island a wall can be found dropping down to 30 meters.
The west side of the island is completely different. You’ll find small boulders covered with hard corals and gorgonia fans, on shallow sandy bottom with an average depth of only 16 meters. The area very good for finding leopard sharks, and the odd Black tip reef shark.
Koh Bida Nai
Bida Nai located south of Phi Phi Ley is the inner of the two islands Bida Nai & Bida Nok. At Bida Nai you will find beautiful archway filled with tiny baitfish. Next to it a shallow hard coral garden. The western side of the island drop down vertically to a sandy bottom. The eastern sides the reef slopes more gradually to a depths of around 25 meters.