Easy Day’s Private Phang Nga Bay Tour is our most popular tour of Phang Nga Bay. We will take you to all the highlights in Phang Nga avoiding the tourist hordes.
- Private Phuket tours are ideal for families, small groups & all who like to see Phang Nga Bay.
- Long tail ride through the mangroves to the famous James Bond island and the Sea Gypsy village Koh Panyee
- Enjoy the beauty of Phang Nga Bay at your pace.
- Visit at the monkey temple Wat Sawan Kuha.
- Visit land-based attractions in Phuket.
Kids under 5 go free. Children 5- 11 years Thai Baht 800 per child. >> Get your Free Quote!
Phuket Tours include:
- All transfers during your Phang Nga Bay Tour in licensed AC van or car.
- National Park and entrance fees and Tour accident insurance.
- Soft drinks and drinking water on board our mini van or car.
- A set menu lunch at a local restaurant.
- We provide a knowledgeable and friendly English speaking Phang Nga Bay tour guide.
- Private Long Tail Boat.
Phang Nga Tour Gallery
Phang Nga Tour Add-ons
Elephant Bathing & Trekking
Phang Nga Elephant Park
- 60 min Bathing & Trekking – 1,200
- 45 min Trekking – 900
Prices are in Thai Baht per person.
Notes: Due to limited numbers of guest pre-booking required.
Sea Canoe in Phang Nga Bay – Add some fun loaded Sea Canoeing at Tam Lot to your private tour. Canoeing take place from a big boat where all who not like to do it wait for their friends / partner.
Sea Canoeing can be booked in advance or on day of your tour.
Popular for all who like to add Action to our Sightseeing tour is a 2 Hours ATV Ride at Phuket’ s best ATV park.
Price in Thai Baht per person: 2,900
Child Driving (8-15 years) or Passenger 2,300
Notes: Pre-booking required.
Phang Nga Bay Tour Itinerary
There is no fixed itinerary for our Phang Nga Bay Tour, as we design the sightseeing tour around what you want. However to give you an idea here an example.
- 07:00 – Our English speaking tour guide will collect you at your Phuket hotel. Transfer to Phang Nga province where our long tail boat is waiting for you. Depending on your hotel location the transfer will take 1 – 1.5 hours.
- 08:30 – Long tail ride through the mangrove river out into Phang Nga Bay. First we visit James Bond Island to avoid the crowds. The lone pillar island is an impressive natural statue. We cruise past several other “Hong” islands and through some caves on our way to Koh Panyee sea gypsy village, a water village in wooden stilts. Koh Panyee gets a bad rap as a tourist trap but behind the souvenir stands is a real community that has been there for over 200 years and smiling local faces abound.
- 12.00 – After your Phang Nga bay tour its time for lunch time at the National Park near the cansl, fresh and realxing palce with delicious Thai food and sea food.
- 13.30 – Stop at Sawan Kuha Temple, a cave temple with a large reclining Buddha statue inside the cave
- 14:30 – Journey back down to Phuket Island. Like to tour the west coast beaches of Phuket? Or like to see Phuket Town or do some shopping? It’s up to you, just let your guide know.
Note: Same as all Phuket Tours also this tour can charge due to weather and your wishes.
Customize your Phang Nga Bay Tour
Easy Day Phuket Tours pride ourselves in being able to arrange whatever you need. Phang Nga Bay has a lot to offer. Our Phang Nga Bay Tour may not include what you want or we may take you to places that you have no interest in or visited already.
Tell us what you like to do & see during your private tour and we build your Phuket Tours package for you. Keep you independent spirit while we handle the logistics.
I Just wanted to write and say that Ben toke very good care of us Yesterday – we had a great day and want to say thank you for a good experience !
All the best, Thomas
Thank you for the arrangement and assigned us a nice guide to Phang Nga + James Bond Island . We really enjoyed the trip, especially my little girl.
The kayaking is an memorable experience. Will definite recommend your service to people around me. Thumbs up!!
Phang Nga Bay Tour – a perfect day trip from Phuket
We knew we could fill our Phuket days lounging on the beach, but we also wanted a little island-hopping adventure. Thus, off to Phang Nga Bay (pronounced ‘pahng-gah-bay’)…. Read more …
Contact Us Now for your Private Phang Nga Tour
Blog Articles about our Phang Nga Bay Tour written by Easy Day Thailand Customers: