Easy Day’s PRIVATE Tour Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong by Longtail boat combines a visit to the popular and beautiful Hong Island with other sites off the beaten track in the southern side of Phang Nga Bay. Join us now for an amazing experience exploring breathtaking spots like Hong Island and the less known Koh Sawang Yai (AKA Koh Sa Ang) & Flamingo Cave, Koh La Na and more. The best solution for couples, families with children or small groups.
- Perfect for Families with kids!
- Off the beaten track!
- Private long tail boat!
- Beat the crowds!
- Visit Koh Hong Island!
- Samet Nangshe View Point!
- Flexible program!
Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong Private Tour
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-3 adults 9,500 | Extra Person 2,300
Children 6- 11 years Thai Baht 800 per child >> Get your Free Quote!
Phuket Tours includes:
- Private transport in A/C minivan/car between your Phuket Hotel and the Pier.
- Private Long Tail Boat hire with skipper and fuel.
- Water & Soft drinks on board the car and longtail boat
- Set menu lunch at a good local Phang Nga restaurant.
- Private English speaking Phang Nga Bay tour guide, friendly & knowledgeable
- Phang Nga Bay National Park admission fees
- Phuket Tour accident insurance.
Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong – Image Gallery
Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong – Itinerary
- 07.00 – The start of your Private Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong adventure. Our guide and driver will pick you up at your Phuket Hotel and transport you to Klong Khien Pier by private air con minivan/car. You will drive across Sarasin Bridge, that connects the mainland and Phuket Island.
- 08.30 – Start cruising Phang Nga Bay on your private Longtail Boat.
- Explore the islands at the southern side of the bay:
- Koh Sa Ang (Koh Sawang Yai), explore Flamingo Cave by walk.
- Visit Koh Hong Island with its amazing karsts. If you like here you can can arrange an optional kayaking tour in the caves, when available.
- Stop at Koh La Na and the amazing Tham Kaew (AKA “drive-in cave”)
- Time to relax and refresh at the small beach.
- 12:30 – Cruise ends at Klong Khien Pier, then enjoy a tasty lunch at local restaurant.
- 13:30 – Back on the road, short drive to visit the stunning Samet Nangshe View Point.
- 14:00 – Start the journey back towards Phuket Island.
- 15:30-16:00 – Arrive at your Phuket Hotel.
*Above Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong program & timing is a sample and may change depending on location of your hotel, sea & weather conditions, tides and logistics on the day. It can also be flexible according to your specific needs.
Contact Us – Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong Private Tour
Same type of Tour in other Easy Day Destinations
- Private Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island Tour by long tail boat (north)
Private Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tour by long tail boat (south)