Easy Day’s PRIVATE Tour “Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe” by Longtail boat. Looking for a bit of adventure exploring the less touristy areas of the Phang Nga Bay? Then join us now for kayaking at breathtaking spots like Panak Island & Hong Island . With our private tour you will visit the southern side of Phang Nga Bay with the incredible karsts and landscapes, kayaking through the amazing Phang Nga caves, “hongs” and mangroves.
- Private tour only for you!
- Avoid the crowds!
- Off the beaten track!
- Kayaking in the caves & hongs!
- Panak Island!
- Hong Island!
- Samet Nangshe View Point!
- Flexible itinerary!
Private Phang Nga Caves & Kayaking Tour
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 9,900 | Extra Person 2,900
Children 6- 11 years Thai Baht 1,900 per child >> Get your Free Quote!
Phuket Tours include:
- All private transfers in air-con minivan or car to/from Klong Khian Pier.
- Private Long Tail Boat hire with fuel and crew.
- Soft drinks and drinking water on board the car and longtail boat
- Sea Canoe & professional paddler for Panak Island & Hong Island kayaking.
- Set menu lunch at a good local Phang Nga restaurant.
- Private friendly & knowledgeable English speaking Phang Nga Bay tour guide.
- Phang Nga Bay National Park admission fees
- Phuket Tour accident insurance.
NOTE: Max 6 guests and children under the age of 6 years are due to safety concerns not allowed on our Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tours.
Phang Nga Bay Kayak & Caves – Image Gallery
Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tour – Itinerary
- 07.00 – Your Private Phang Nga Caves adventure starts with pick up from your Phuket hotel and transfer by private air con mini van to Klong Khian Pier. On the way you cross Sarasin Bridge, that connects Phuket Island to the mainland.
- 08.30 – Board your private Longtail Boat and cruise the south Phang Nga Bay.
- Explore the Phang Nga caves at Panak Island:
- Ice Cream Cave – by walk, amazing dry cave with “ice cream-like” stalactites
- Mangrove Cave OR Tham Kaew AKA “drive-in cave” (choice depends on tide level)
- Explore the “Bat Cave” by sea canoe, paddling through the long and narrow tunnel that leads to the breathtaking “hong”in the heart of Panak Island.
- Visit Koh Hong Island, stunning limestone karsts and more kayaking in the caves & hongs.
- Time for a refreshing swim and self-paddle on the small beach at Koh La Na Island.
- 12:30 – Back to Klong Khian Pier, enjoy a tasty set menu lunch at the local restaurant.
- 13:30 – Visit the breathtaking Samet Nangshe View Point nearby.
- 14:00 – Start driving back towards Phuket Island.
- 15:30-16:00 – Arrive back at your Phuket Hotel.
*Above Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tour program & timing is a sample and can vary depending on your hotel location, tides, sea & weather conditions and logistics on the day. It can also be flexible according to your needs.
My fiance and I requested a private tour as we’re a bit over the whole touristy boat trip thing. I think we paid about AUD $300 for the both of us, and we had the most AMAZING day. The price included everything of transfers, food and sightseeing, and we beat the crowds completely. The tour was scheduled so we were pretty much alone at every stop.
We got to canoe through caves, and then we swam under them and ended up in these untouched caves with no people! We had amazing food, and we stopped along the way to get local drinks and snacks. Not to mention our entire crew were so into taking our photos! No need to take lame selfies, they really took about 50 photos everywhere we went.
It was the best day, honestly – and next time I return to Thailand we will definitely go on a private tour again! Marita & Mark
Contact Us – Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tour
Same type of Tour in other Easy Day Destinations
- Private Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island Tour by long tail boat (north)