Our Krabi Kayaking adventure and Sightseeing trip will bring you to the pristine Thambok Koranee National Park in Krabi Province. You will see places you won’t see on other tours to the same area.
- A Tour Off the Beaten Track
- Unspoilt National Park experience
- Fascinating mangrove channels & limestone caves.
- 3 hours fascinating Kayaking adventure.
- Visit the spectacular Temple “Wat Bang Rieng”.
- Available Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Phuket Tours Include:
- Transfer from / to your hotel ( Phuket Town , Patong Beach, Kata Beach or Karon Beach ).
- Delicious Thai Set Menu Lunch (vegetarian on request available) & Refreshments.
- National Park and Temple admission fees.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Kayaking gear and waterproof bags.
- Tax and Tour accident insurance.
Krabi Kayaking Tours sample itinerary:
- 07.00 – Pick up at your Phuket Hotel and drive north towards Krabi Province.
- 09.30 – Coffee break at a local restaurant.
- 10.00 – Approximately 3 hours Kayaking fun through the mangroves and lagoon, then the caves of “Tham Lod” and “Tham Pi Hua To”. You can choose if paddle yourself or let the friendly trained paddlers provided do it for you.
- 13.00 – Back to start point and enjoy a tasty Set Menu Lunch at the scenic raft restaurant.
- 14.00 – Move to the beautiful waterfalls, just 10 minutes away in Thambok Koranee National Park. Spend one hour playing and relaxing at the waterfalls.
- 15.00 – Move to the spectacular Temple “Wat Bang Rieng” (a.k.a. Patronage Temple) where you can take great pictures and with a bit of luck can also spot the local “giant black squirrel”.
- 16.30 – Head back to Phuket Island.
- 18.00 – Arrive back at your hotel in Phuket.
* Above Krabi Kayaking Tours program & timing may be subject to change depending on suitability & weather condition.