A Phang Nga Bay Sightseeing cruise on board June Bathra. A traditional junk rigged schooner, that let you discover this tropical archipelago.
- Vist the famouse James Bond Island.
- Koh Panyee, the Sea Gypsy village.
- Visit to the Mangrove Delta & Grotto Cave.
- Bilingual speaking guide – French / English every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. German / English speaking guide: Every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
Phuket Tours Include:
- Transfer from / to Phuket Hotels and pier at Yacht Haven Marina.
- Thai lunch on board with tea and coffee, Fruits and Nuts.
- Free flow of Soft drinks and bottled water. (Alcoholic beverages are available on board at extra cost)
- Phang Nga National park fees.
- A long-tail boat ride.
- Tour prices include service and government tax & Tour Accident Insurance.
June Bahtra Image Gallery
The Magic of Phang Nga Bay Sample Itinerary
- 07.30 – Pick up from your Phuket hotel (depending on your hotel location) and transfer to Yacht Haven Marina by air conditioned bus.
- 08.30 – Embark on board June Bathra for your Magic of Phang Nga Bay cruise. (Don’t forget your camera)
- 11.15 – Arrive at James Bond Island, from where you will cruise by long tail boat to visit the Sea Gypsy village Koh Panyee, the Mangrove Delta and Grotto Cave.
- 13.00 – A delicious Thai buffet lunch is served on board June Bathra. Cruise back to Phuket Island with stop at Lawa Island for relaxing and swimming.
- 16.15 – Return to Yacht haven marina and transfer to your Phuket hotel.
* Above Tour program & timing is subject to change depending on suitability, sea & weather condition.
The June Bahtra Boats A fleet of beautiful “old” boats are completely authentic junks. Malay & Dutch influences. They look like in the age of pirates & smugglers. All boats are fully equipped and insured vessels with a capacity 20, 20 & 40 respectively.
Contact Us – Phuket Tours & Phang Nga Bay Cruise
Easy Day Thailand is doing on a regular basis Inspection Trips & Visits on all Phuket tours we offer to our customers to ensure you get what we offer you.
Last Inspection: 20 June 2014