Phuket Yacht Charter on board MY Chom Tawan II, a truly luxurious Phuket boat charter, perfect for small parties or a family getaway exploring the Islands around Phuket.
- Italian built Azimut 50!
- Perfect for entertaining & leisure cruising!
- Spacious fly bridge!
- Large sun-bed on the foredeck!
- 5 hour use of Chom Tawan II in Phang Nga Bay with max. 2.5 hours engine time.
- Gourmet lunch on board.
- Transfers from all Phuket hotels.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Wine (1/2 bottle / adult) & Beer (6 per adult).
- Soft Drinks & Drinking Water.
Very happily sleeps six in it’s three cabins and for a day cruise it comfortably accommodate 8 to 10 people. The are four separate seating/lounging areas meaning you don’t need to be in each pockets the whole time. A real high-class adventure.
Chom Tawan II Gallery
Chom Tawan II Half Day Phuket Yacht Charter Sample Itinerary
- 08.30 – Pick up at your Phuket hotel in AC Minibus.
- 09.00 – Boarding Chom Tawan II at Phuket’s Ao Por Grand Marina followed by boat & safety briefing.
- 09.15 – Cruising into Phang Nga Bay.
- 12.00 – Gourmet Lunch is served on board Chom Tawan.
- 14.00 – Arrival back at Phuket’s Ao Por Grand marina and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
The Chom Tawan II is a fifty foot long Azimut Yacht with a fly-bridge, built in Italy in 2006. The fore deck of this yacht is a padded sun bed, the fly-bridge has plenty of space to relax in the breeze or if you want to be out of the sun the lower deck has a roomy open dining area, and inside is a luxurious air-conditioned salon with a large flat screen TV and sound system.
Accommodation on Chom Tawan II
The yacht has 3 air-conditioned cabins, one a twin bunk room, and the other 2 have double beds. One of the double bed cabins has an en-suite bathroom, there is a second bathroom for the other two cabins to share.