Double Issue Phuket – The upper deck is a great place to unwind under the shade of the bimini or you can choose to soak up the glorious Phuket sun on the fore deck sun beds. The large, spacious cockpit has another dinning table allowing for alfresco dining.
- Stunning Ferretti 680!
- Perfect for Families & Groups!
- Spacious Sun Deck!
- Great for Entertaining Guests!
- Half day Cruise on Double Issue Phuket to the local Island of Mai Thon for up to 10 guests.
- Gourmet lunch with very high standard & delicious.
- Transfers from / to all Phuket hotels.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Soft Drinks & Drinking Water.
Itinerary – Phuket Half Day Phuket Boat Charter
- 08.30 – Pick up at your Phuket hotel in Air Con Mini Van.
- 09.00 – Board Wahoo at Phuket’s Chalong Bay followed by a boat & safety briefing.
- 09.15 – Cruising into Phang Nga Bay or other islands depending on booked location.
- 12.00 – Gourmet Lunch is served on board.
- 14.00 – Arrival back at Phuket Ao Por Grand marina and transfer back to your hotel.
Above Itinerary is a sample of a possible half day tour.
Double Issue Image Gallery
Double Issue Phuket Facilities
- Snorkeling boat.
- Sun Deck.
- Amazing Crew.
- Beautiful upholstery.
- 24 people max.
- Glorious Sundeck.
Double Issue Specifications
- Model: Ferretti 680.
- Year Built: 2004.
- Built in Italy.
- Engines 2 x 1200hp MAN.
- Length: 15m.
- Beam: 5.3m.
- Draft: 2.5m.
- Speed Cruising: 18kts.
- Max: 34kts.
- No. of Cabins: 3.
- No. of berths: 2 double and 2 single beds.
- No. of guests: Day Trip up to 24.
- Overnight Trip 6.
- No. of crew: 4.
Double Issue Accommodation
The interior layout means that the boat can comfortably sleep 6 for an overnight excursion, with 3 cabins consisting of 2 double staterooms and 1 bunk cabin, all with flat screen TVs and DVD players, and 3 bathrooms. The master stateroom features its own ensuite bathroom and study area.
Double Issue Phuket Boat Charter Information
The galley is well appointed with everything needed to prepare gourmet meals including fridges, a freezer, oven microwave grill and Nespresso Coffee machine.
Once at your destination, take advantage of the numerous toys on board such as paddling of the kayaks Double Issue has it all.
Dining area and Living Room, Pantry, all cabins have en-suite bathroom with own shower, air conditioning throughout the vessel, Sat-TV, DVD, Radio and Bose Surround Sound Entertainment System, Dinghy, Snorkeling Equipment