Tours for Snorkeling Similan Islands are available from November to April ONLY. The Similan Marine National Parks offers some of the best snorkeling in Thailand. White sandy beaches they feel like walking on powder, tropical forests and abundant wildlife.
- Early start to beat the crowds!
- White powdery beaches!
- Crystal clear waters!
- Colorful tropical fish!
- The spectacular scenery of Similan Islands!
- Multi Lingual Guides!
Phuket Tours Include:
- Return transfers from your Phuket hotel in the main tourist areas.
- Thai Set Menu Lunch, drinking water and soft drinks.
- Snorkeling equipment and Similan National Park fees.
- English Speaking Snorkeling guides are provided and all staff are first aid trained.
- Multi Lingual Tour Guides: English & German every day, Italian – Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, French – Monday, Thursday & Sunday.
Snorkeling Similan Islands itinerary:
- 05:30-06:00 – Pick up at your Phuket hotel and transfer to Khao Lak pier.
- 07.30 – Departure for Similan Islands by Speedboat.
- 09.00 – Arrival at Similan islands National Park:
- Snorkeling at 2-3 different locations with around 2 hours time to explore the underwater world
- Visiting several Islands and Beaches within the Similan National Park
- Picnic Lunch served on a lovely beach
- Time to relaxe on the beach or hike up Sailing Rock View Point for a breath taking view over “Paradise”.
- 15.30 – Departing Similan Islands and heading back to Khao Lak.
- 16.30 – Arrival back at the pier in Khao Lak and transfer back to your Phuket hotel.
- 18.30-19:00 – Drop off at your Phuket hotel (time varies depending on hotel location).
Contact Us Now for your Similan Island Snorkeling Tour
Similan Islands National Park
The Similan Island National Park off the west coast of Thailand is a most see place if interested in snorkeling, scuba diving or simply like to enjoy breath taking beauty of nature. Similan is a group of 9 islands and under the protection of the Thai national park system. It is open for visitors from beginning of November and closes in beginning of May.
The most visited Islands are Island No. 4 (Koh Miang) and Island No. 8 (Koh Similan). Both islands host a ranger station, offer public facilities, restaurant and a souvenir shop
Best and easiest way to explore the islands is one of our organized Snorkeling Similan Islands tours.